- My family
- The gospel
- Good books
My 3 Fears
- Having to go back to work outside the home because I have to not because I want to
- Not making it to the celestial kingdom with my husband
- Sharks ( I had to get away from all the serious stuff!) We watched all the Jaws movies growing up and even when I jump into the deep end of the pool I get freaked out
My 3 Current Obsessions
- What Not To Wear-Seriously. Cracks. Me. Up. Though some days if they captured me on a secret video I would look worse then their candidates.
- Finding things to stick in my Magic Bullet
- Trying to get more than 4 hours of sleep at a time
My 3 Surprising Facts
- I LOVE to do laundry. I am the QUEEN of laundry(I need to be the queen of something.) Not enough to come to your house and do your dirty clothes so don't ask
- I want to retire in an old cottage by a lake with chipped dishes and comfy quilts and an endless supply of books. Not sure where my husband factors in to this whole scenario.
- I love to be near oceans and lakes-they calm me. Why I live in Calgary I don't know.