My cousin posted this on our family website and I thought it was SO TRUE. Unfortunately. Sigh.
1. Your houseplants are alive.
2. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed
3. You hear your favorite song in an elevator
4. You watch The Weather Channel
5. You don't sleep in a twin bed
6. Instead of sneaking back in the house, you're the one waiting with worry & anger
7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of 'going steady' and 'breaking up'.
8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14
9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as "dressed up."
10. You're the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door won't turn down the stereo
11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you
12. You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.
13. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers.
15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
16. You take naps.
17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3AM would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach
19. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
20. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
The perspective I choose
14 hours ago