Friday, April 11, 2008

Favorites

5 things you cannot live without under $10
1. Really cute bookmarks
2. 7-11 5 cent candies
3. Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream
4. Aveeno Lotion
5. Lip Smackers Vanilla Chapstick


5 favourite movies
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Simon Birch
3. Sommersby
4. The Notebook
5. How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days

Baby names you love(but won't use) As Joe has vetoed most of them...
Girls:
1. Reagan
2. Alexis
3. Emily
4. Ashley
5. Mikaela
Boys:
1. Matthew
2. Jacob
3. Jackson
4. Ethan
5.Tarek

5 songs you could listen to over and over:
1. No Ordinary Love-Sade
2. Crash - Dave Matthews Band
3. Godspeed-Dixie Chicks
4. You Are Loved(Don't Give Up)-Josh Groban
5. Where Would You Be-Martina McBride

5 people who influenced your life in a positive way:
1. My mother
2. My father
3. One of my best friends-Kim
4. My mother in law
5. My piano teacher-Gail

5 things that stay in your purse all the time:
1. Chapstick
2. Kleenex
3. Mac Lipglass
4. My Wallet
5. A pen

5 moments you knew changed you forever:
1. When I decided to come back to church-for good (August 1999)
2. When I went throught the temple for the first time (October 2002)
3. My wedding day (Feb 24, 2001)
4. The day Josh was born (May 24, 2004)
5. The day Joe moved back in after we'd been separated for 5 months (July 2006)

5 obsessions you have right now:
1. This Blog
2. Most of the reality shows on TV-LOL
3. Reading (this is a lifetime obsession)
4. My son (another lifetime obsession-I just LOVE him)
5.Facebook

5 places you would really love to go:
1. To Disneyland with my little family once the kids are old enough to appreciate it
2. HAWAII for like a month
3. Mexico
4. Italy
5. On a Carribean cruise

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great post! I like you style of music mix. I'm going to have to get me some of that vanilla Chapstick. Sounds heavenly just reading the name. : D