1. What are your middle names? Joseph Aaron and Erica Jayne.
2. How long have you been together? We'll have been married for 8 years on Feb 24th but we've been together for 9. Miracles do happen.
3. Do you have any children together? Yep. Joshua and Caitlyn.
4. What about pets? No. We will get a pet when we a)own our own home and b) one of the kids is old enough to take care of it. However I also said I wouldn't get married til we were out of debt. HAHA.
5. Did you go to the same school? No-if we had we probably wouldn't have gotten married.
6. Are you from the same home town? Yes.
7. Do you live in the same town now? Um yeah, we're married. Oh wait. Yes we do. LOL.
8. Who is the smartest? Yikes. I like to THINK I'm smarter. Does that count? I'm less impulsive...
9. Who is the most sensitive? Him-hands down but he doesn't always show it.
10. Where is the first place you went to eat as a couple? Probably Denny's.
11. Do you wear matching clothes? Always. Or we don't leave the house. LOL. NO. As long as they're clean we're good.
12. Where is the farthest you have traveled as a couple? To hell and back. Oh-on earth. Hmmmm-Hawaii.
13. Who has the craziest exes? I'm sure it's Joe. ;>
14. Who has the worst temper? Joe but I come in a really close second. I'm a door slammer. He's a well-we won't go there in the interest of time.
15. Who does the cooking? I usually do when cooking actually does go on but he SHOULD. He makes way better meals than I do and they always taste amazing.
16. Who's more social? I am with everyone. It's a tie if it's people we both know well. People that don't know Joe think he's quiet. LMBO.
17. Who is the neat freak? Me-Mrs Type A. But I can let things slide a lot when I'm super busy or completely sleep deprived.
18.Who is the most affectionate? We both are. Physical touch is very important-we're cuddlers
19. Who is the most stubborn? He is now. I've mellowed after 9 years and 2 kids. Plus I'm the one answering this survey so I can put what I want. We're both eldest children though if that paints any sort of picture for you.
20. Who wakes up earlier? On average-me.
21.Where was your first date? Dec 26,1999 at the Bournes to watch movies with a majority of his extended family.
22.Who said I love you first? I think it was him but he says me.
23.How did you spend your 1st year anniversary? HAWAII. Which turned into a bit of a mess but was completely worth it because I don't see us getting back there anytime soon.
24. Who has the bigger family? Parents and siblings-me. Extended beyond that-probably a tie
25. Who is younger? Joe by 11 months and he always likes to bug me about it
26. Who is the life of the party? Depends who we're with but we're both pretty expressive
27. Who do you hope your kids turn out more like? I hope they get the best of both of us
28. Who wears the pants in the family? I like to think I do. He'll put his foot down when he feels strongly about something.
29. Whats your favorite thing to do together? We love to read or watch movies together while eating our treats. Which is why our waistlines are expanding :>
30. Do you have the same political views? Pretty much. Neither of us is really passionate about politics. We ARE Canadians....
31. Who has the most stuff? Me, hands down
32. Who controls the remote? We like to watch the same shows but he likes to hold the remote. It's a comfort thing.
33. Who does the driving? We alternate. If it's a road trip he can't relax if I'm at the wheel though.
34. Who takes out the garbage? Supposedly him
35. Who does the cleaning? I do the most but he'll help out if he's told what to do and it doesn't have to be done right that minute
36. Who does the laundry? ME. I love laundry.
37. Who is the funniest? He says he is by far. LOL. I typed it to make him happy. Marriage IS about compromise :>
Together we can feel unified and directed.
10 hours ago