- Provo, UT
- My parents house
- The dungeon ( 3 years!)
- Summerland, B.C. (okay not yet but I will one day)
5 Snacks I love
- Hostess cupcakes
- Pickles and cheese
- Sour skittles
- Fresh fruit
- Cool ranch Doritos
5 Jobs I've Had
- Salesgirl at Below the Belt (Remember Barb?!?)
- Full time Mommy (also my current and favorite one)
- Dental Assistant
- Janitor ( in college)
If I had a million dollars I would.....
- Have as many kids as I physically could and then adopt a couple more-then hire a chef and cleaning lady...
- Take all my best girlfriends on a cruise and give them all a cruise clothing allowance before we went so they could feel their best
- Have a nightly massage before bed
- Have a REALLY COZY soundproof reading room with shelves and shelves of books in the massive mansion of a house I would need for all my kids. With a door that locks.
- Somehow anonymously get envelopes of cash/gift cards to the people in my life I know really need it whether friends, family, or ward members. Someone gave us a $100 Safeway gift card anonymously once when we were first married.
5 things I love
- Being organized
- Josh's imagination
- Caitlyn's chubby cheeks
- Joey's backrubs
- My mom's examples of unconditional love and the power of change
5 people who should do this tag...
- Alison (because you need to get your mind off real life)
- Julie ( because you need to think about something other than Gabby~J/K!)
- Heather (to see if you're as practical as you seem)
- Juliette (ditto above)
- Erin (since we don't write each other letters like we did when we were little girls ;>)